3 large aubergines
3-4 cloves garlic, skinned and crushed
75-100 ml tahini paste
1 lemon, juice of
1 pinch paprika
Garnish with chopped mint
1. Grill the aubergines- under a medium heat first, then a high
heat after about 7 mins, until well blackened and soft, about 20-
2. Remove the skin while holding under a cold tap, then gently
squeeze to get rid of the juices.
3. Blend the flesh in a processor.
4. Add garlic and about 75mls tahini blend again.
5. Add lemon juice, paprika and salt to taste, then whizz until very
6. Now taste to see if you want to add any extra of the
Pour into a dish and drizzle the olive oil on the top and the
Serve with pita bread or sesame bread.